The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. With the ongoing development of the COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 and following guidelines from them and the local health departments.
The Hotel has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices:
- Only pre-registered visitors are allowed to enter the Hotel guest rooms and guest floors.
- All guests and visitors are requested to have body temperature check upon entering the Hotel premises.
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill up the Health Declaration Form which includes the requirement to provide past travel records within the last 14 days.
- All guests and visitors are advised to apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the Hotel lobby.
- Except food, all arrivals or delivery including suitcase, bags, boxes, etc. are required to disinfect with disinfectant spray.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby.
- Hotel’s public area and high-touch points have been disinfected with nano-photocatalyst coating technology that continuously decomposes pathogens while purifying indoor air.
Food & Beverage:
- Patrons visiting our restaurant are required to have body temperature check and apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the Hotel lobby/entrance of the restaurant before entering the restaurant.
- Our restaurant staff will offer sanitizer hand gel to guests, and encourage guests to wash their hands on arrival.
- The buffet operation (semi-buffet lunch and sunday brunch) at cafe bar on 8 will be temporarily suspended, with effect from 15 July 2020 until further notice.
- A la carte and set lunch menu will be available with a special 20% discount (Mon-Fri, 11:30am-2:30pm) Except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- The opening hours of cafe bar on 8 will be adjusted to daily 11:30am – 10pm until further notice.
- All employees must measure body temperature every day.
- All employees are required to wear surgical masks and frequently apply clinically certified hand sanitizer to disinfect their hands during their duties.
- Concierge and Housekeeping team who have access to guest rooms and in contact with guests’ belongings are required to wear gloves.
- Our team are having ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols in response to the latest development of the outbreak.
- Personal protective equipment and gear are in place to protect our team in handling suspected case.
- Maintenance and preventive work are in place to ensure good ventilation and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment within the premises.
- Operation teams are briefed and vigilant to look out for any individual that is unwell.
- All check-out rooms will be vacated and disinfected with ozone treatment before next guest’s check-in.
- Flexibility is extended to bookings that are affected by the outbreak. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact our Reservation Team for details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +852 2132 2132
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection of Hong Kong or your local health authority.