The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. With the ongoing development of the COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 and following guidelines from them and the local health departments.
The Hotel has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices:
- Only pre-registered visitors are allowed to enter the Hotel guest rooms and guest floors.
- All guests and visitors are requested to have body temperature check upon entering the Hotel premises.
- All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill up the Health Declaration Form which includes the requirement to provide past travel records within the last 21 days.
- All guests and visitors are advised to apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the Hotel lobby.
- Except food, all arrivals or delivery including suitcase, bags, boxes, etc. are required to disinfect with disinfectant spray.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby.
- Hotel’s public areas, high touch points and “café bar on 8” are disinfected and coated with CoviX101 nanoscale technology. The CoviX101 technology contains positively charged spikes that attract and able to immediately destroy bacteria, viruses and pathogens.
Food & Beverage:
- Patrons visiting our restaurant are required to have body temperature check and apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the Hotel lobby/entrance of the restaurant before entering the restaurant.
- Our restaurant staff will offer sanitizer hand gel to guests, and encourage guests to wash their hands on arrival.
- The buffet operation (semi-buffet lunch and sunday brunch) at cafe bar on 8 will be temporarily suspended, with effect from 15 July 2020 until further notice.
- A la carte and set lunch menu will be available with a special 20% discount until further notice (Monday-Friday, 11:30am-2:30pm) Except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
- The opening hours of cafe bar on 8 will be adjusted to daily 11:30am – 10pm until further notice.
- All employees must measure body temperature every day.
- All employees are required to wear surgical masks and frequently apply clinically certified hand sanitizer to disinfect their hands during their duties.
- Concierge and Housekeeping team who have access to guest rooms and in contact with guests’ belongings are required to wear gloves.
- Our team are having ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols in response to the latest development of the outbreak.
- Personal protective equipment and gear are in place to protect our team in handling suspected case.
- Maintenance and preventive work are in place to ensure good ventilation and maintain a safe and comfortable living environment within the premises.
- Operation teams are briefed and vigilant to look out for any individual that is unwell.
- All check-out rooms will be vacated and disinfected with ozone treatment before next guest’s check-in.
- Flexibility is extended to bookings that are affected by the outbreak. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact our Reservation Team for details.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +852 2132 2132
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centre for Health Protection of Hong Kong or your local health authority.