Thank you for your booking enquiry. We apologise that the booking procedure cannot be completed as the Hotel reserves the discretion in booking upon review of the Health Declaration to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all. Thank you for your understanding.
café bar on 8 is a place for good food and good fun. Featuring stunning views of Hong Kong's lush botanical garden and city skyline, this newly renovated café is a favourite among locals and residents alike. Whether you're in the mood for a quick American breakfast, a convenient grab & go meal, a tempting lunch buffet, a refreshing afternoon tea, or a gourmet evening of casual dining in our show kitchen, there's something to please every palate here. Savour an array of international delicacies like Margherita Pizza and Old English Fish and Chips to Hong Kong favourites like Hainanese Chicken Rice and Shrimp Wonton Noodle in Soup.
We are a popular gathering spot for Two MacDonnell Road guests and their visitors. During the day, the bar serves as an "extended" living room and lounge for guests, together with the 8/F lobby and Communal Room. It's a place where you can meet up with friends or make new ones, network with other guests, celebrate with your family or colleagues, or just bring your laptop and work quietly in well-lit comfort.
In the evening, you'll find the bar a relaxed yet lively alternative to the bars in Lan Kwai Fong. Come indulge in our bar's signature cocktails and savoury tapas as you enjoy our breath-taking view of Hong Kong by night.
Opening Hours: daily 7:30am - 11pm
In view of the recent development of the coronavirus, as a measure to safeguard the health and safety of our guests, the Hotel will make the following arrangements:
Food & Beverage
• The Hotel will offer sanitizer hand gel to guests, and we encourage guests to wash their hands on arrival.
• The buffet operation (semi-buffet lunch and sunday brunch) at cafe bar on 8 will be temporarily suspended, with effect from 15 July 2020 until further notice.
• A la carte and set lunch menu will be available with a special 20% discount* (Mon-Fri, 11:30am-2:30pm) Except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.
• The opening hours of cafe bar on 8 will be adjusted to daily 11:30am – 10pm until further notice.
*The discount rate is subject to change without prior notice
• Masks are mandatory for all our staff members.
• A mandatory quarantine period of 14 days for staff members/third parties who have visited China in the last 14 days.
• Our team has been refreshed on hygiene protocols for the breakout.
Please understand that these measures are taken to minimize contact and ensure the utmost hygiene is maintained during the outbreak and are done so to safeguard the safety and health during their stay at the Hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation of these measures.